Following CNN’s James Oseland’s lead…
5 Foods I Am (Only Somewhat) Ashamed to Say I Love
1. McDonald’s Filet O’ Fish Sandwich – When made right, the crispy deep fried mystery white fish with the creamy-can’t-get-enough-of-it tartar sauce and a toasty WHITE/refined bread product. YUM.
2. Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavored Ruffles – Ever since my first taste at a young age, I have always loved the artificial cheese taste combined with the even more artificial tangy taste of the sour cream powder. Salivating just thinking about it.
3. Olive Garden Breadsticks and Salad – It’s probably one of the most commercialized representations of what a real Italian restaurant is, but I love the pillowy, warm breadsticks made with overly processed carbs sprinkled with probably-purchased-in-bulk garlic salt. How can you not love the tangy crunchy salad with their signature dressing.
4. Hostess cupcakes, ding dongs and twinkies – I love fake cake. What can I say?
5. Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream – Real mint doesn’t taste like this, but fake mint tastes so good! They’ve got the perfect ratio of choco bits and the size of the bits allow for a nice uniform crunch with the creaminess of the icecream.
Anyone else have “bad” foods that they love?