Joe’s Prime Steak, Seafood and Stone Crab
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109-8949
Just had the most amazing steak experience ever Monday night. Believe it or not, it tops N9NE. It tops Del Frisco’s. Tops Morton’s and even Mastro’s. It tops all my other Joe’s experiences, also. All the stars were aligned and EVERYTHING was perfectly cooked and tasted like a dream.
1. Kushi Oysters on a half shell – These are my favorite type of oysters. Slightly sweet with a firm meaty texture. They were on the smaller side size wise, but the flavor was great.
2. Select Stone Crabs with Joe’s Mustard Sauce – Stone crabs are always awesome. They’re already cracked for you and you dip it in their rich and creamy mustard sauce. With it being so creamy and rich, it’s almost as if they whipped it with butter and cream.
3. Bone-in Filet Mignon – We ordered this “rare plus.” It was eye rolling fantastic. Super tender and cooked to perfection.
4. Sweet Corn (Pan Roasted) – the sweet corn just barely charred and tossed in oh so fabulous butter. buttaaahhhhh
5. Havana Dream Pie – This is not regular pie. This is pie on crack. It consisted of white cake soaked in sweet milk, topped with freshly whipped cream and drizzled with butterscotch syrup.
Conclusion: Joe’s out did themselves last night, and I am floored. Eye rolling good. Usually they’re already fantastic, but last night was exceptional. Hope the future experiences keep up with this one. 5/5 beeps