24231 Crenshaw Blvd, Ste C
Torrance, CA 90505
Hello, LA Times Food Section featured restaurant!!! Thanks, Patty, for the suggestion!
1. Man Tou, toasted with sea salt, rosemary and butter – simple and elegant. Who would of thought to pair a rice bun with rosemary? Brilliant, though I wouldn’t pay for it…. good thing it was free
2. White Truffled Breadsticks with Parmesan Cheese – This was way tasty probably because truffle makes anything uber tasty. Again, I wouldn’t pay for it because I think we can make it.
3. Mushroom Saute Zegovia style – tasted like mushrooms sauteed in butter. Good, BUT you guessed it, I wouldn’t pay for it…
4. Mini Grilled Chicken bowl – grilled teriyaki chicken. Not super strong in teriyaki taste and good size mini bowl to pair with the noodles.
5. Californian Ramen – Lots of different fresh veggies with a good crunch with fresh organic ramen noodles.
6. Niboshi Ramen – Classic Ramen with Fish + Chicken Broth. Nice.
7. Ajitama Ramen – Classic chicken broth ramen with a half boiled egg. Hello, yolky goodness!
8. Reggiano Tofu Ramen – very fragrant tofu that was indeed cheese like. We shared a small size and that was good idea. Tasty but too strong for a full bowl of truffle oil and reggiano tofu.