Soyo Korean Barstaurant
7775 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89139
I think that I came out a happy camper with Soyo not because they have amazing food, but because it is what it is. It’s a great place to hang out, have drinks and have some decent korean bar food from early in the evening to LATE at night. For those who hang out in el-Lay know what I mean. Good ‘ol soups, stews, finger foods and sausage (blood/intestine).
1. Chicken wings with special sauce – deep fried wings drenched in a gojuchang mixture. it was sweet, spicy and satisfying. who can turn down wings?
2. korean sausages – this is not the typical meat sausage. this is made of blood\vermicelli/intestine. yum yum
3. fish cake soup – thin slices of fish cakes with hearty broth
4. stew/jigae of rice cakes, veggies/kimchi and instant noodles – appetizing hearty stew at any time of day!
5. Chicken gizzard and garlic – something about the bouncy yet crunchy texture that I can’t turn down and whole cloves of garlic are always my friend
Conclusion: Fun times and fun food. I’m going back! 3.5 beeps for food. 4 for overall experience.