2980 S Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89117
“We’re not playing around here.” That is what Mr. David Wong said to us as we were ordering our food (warning us to be careful on ordering spicy level). How awesome is that?! He warned us but we still ordered food at a varying levels from 3-7 spicy level. All of us were completely satisfied after we scarfed everything down.
We’re a bunch of pigs so we ordered the following dishes for family style sharing:
1. Crying Tiger – This is a refreshing salad of seared beef with greens and tangy spicy dressing
2. Malaysian Roti – Deep fried dough with lovely potato curry
3. Basil Fried Rice – Yea! Bring on the heat and flavor!
4. Spicy Basil with chicken – Yummy stir fry with a bunch of different greens
5. Black Pepper Chicken – Similar to the spicy basil stir fry but more black bean sauce.
6. Pineapple Fried Rice – This had a very pleasant aroma of curry and pineapple. Delish!
7. Red Snapper – Delicious seafood in a non-fancy restaurant? It sure it. It was deep fried with tangy sweet and sour sauce.
8. Duck Curry – This was my fav of the night! This duck was cooked with LOVE! The skin was perfectly crunchy and when paired with the curry sauce, it was heaven.
9. Tempura Icecream – Standard deep fried yumminess
10. Tempura Cheesecake – Standard deep fried yumminess
Conclusion: It’s impressive that a restaurant can offer so many different Asian dishes and do them all so well! Sorry Michelle’s waistline, this restaurant is around the corner, so we’re coming more often!